The Freedom No-Pull Harness by Wiggles Wags and Whiskers is “The Ferrari of Dog Walking Harnesses” – Grisha Stewart, Ahimsa Dog Training, Seattle, WA.
- Why we love it: The Freedom No-Pull Harness comfortably and easily reduces pulling, neck strain and escaping. Recommended by trainers as the “ultimate in flexibility, control, and training.” Vets love the harness because it is designed to walk from the back of the dog keeping their spinal cords in alignment. Adoption groups love it because of its ease of use.
- Multi-functional: The harness can be used for discouraging pulling when attached to the front or for exercise when attached to the back. A leash can be attached to both the front and back of the harness or just the front or the back. Test it to see which works best for you and your dog!
- Stop the pulling!: The martingale loop between the shoulders allows your dog to walk in a straight line without twisting or straining, while discouraging pulling by gently tightening around the chest. The Freedom Harness also features a ring on the front of the chest for an additional control point which lets you “steer” your dog and redirect his or her attention which makes leash training easier. Using a double-ended leash allows you to connect to the front and back of the harness simultaneously, which can give you another level of control.
- Comfortable and durable: The Freedom harness has a soft swiss velvet lining on the strap that goes behind the legs to prevent sores that sometimes occur with harnesses. This well made harness will stand up to daily use by even the strongest dogs!
- Lifetime chew warranty: The manufacturer will replace up to two chewed straps for just the cost of shipping. Contact us if your harness needs to be repaired for instructions.
- Perfect for all dogs: Great control, four points of adjustability and maximum comfort and safety make this harness perfect for puppies as well as adult and senior dogs of all breeds. It is also great for dogs with amputations, arthritis or other injuries.
- Optional double-ended nylon leash is available to match your harness: The leash is 5/8″ wide for smaller sizes and 1″ wide for the larger sizes. It is 3.5 feet long when you use the dual connection, or 5 feet long when you use the single connection and connect the other end to the handle. (Other websites, refer to the harness and leash together as the Deluxe Package). You can also feel free to use your own leash with the Freedom Harness.
- 100% Made in the USA! Easy to put on and take off. Washable. Training instructions are included.
Use a soft tape measure around he widest part of your dog’s chest (rib cage), behind the front legs. The tape measure should be flat to the dog, not pulled tight, but not loose. If your dog will fit in two sizes, choose the smaller size unless you expect your dog to get bigger.
14″ – 20″
|S||18″ – 24″||18-25 lbs||5/8″|
|M 5/8” width||23″ – 28″||25-65 lbs||5/8″|
|M 1” width||23″ – 28″||35-65 lbs||1”|
|L||27″ – 32″||60-85 lbs||1″|
|XL||31″ – 37″||85-140 lbs||1″|
|2XL||36″ – 44″||140-250 lbs||1″|
For more information, you can contact me directly via my email or call/sms at 96513063.
I’m here to assist before and after the purchase, with regards to usage and sizing questions.